Offering Beautiful Stone Masonry for Memphis Businesses
There's something to be said about the elegance of stonework. It evokes a charm and beauty that cannot be surpassed and is a welcome addition almost to any property. Have you been considering custom stonework for your own property? Whitney-Anderson Building Group, LLC is a stone masonry company in Memphis with more than a decade of experience. Whether you want an entirely new commercial structure or an addition to your industrial building, no job is too small or too large for us to take on. Each experienced contractor on our team is knowledgeable, experienced and licensed to provide masonry service to all of the Mid-South. We'll discuss your budget and ideas with you and draw up a plan to meet your needs. Once you've approved it, we create custom brickwork or stonework that is as functional as it is breathtakingly gorgeous.
Types of Masonry Walls We Offer in Mississippi and Beyond
There are five types of construction for masonry walls:
- Load-bearing: Created with bricks, stones or concrete, these exterior or interior walls transfer loads from the roof down to the building's foundation.
- Hollow: Sometimes referred to as cavity walls, the spaces in hollow masonry help to control interior temperatures and prevent moisture from entering the building.
- Post-tensioned: These walls are common in areas that are prone to high winds, earthquakes and other tension forces and help to strengthen the rest of the masonry.
- Composite: Composite walls use a combination of stones, bricks or hollow bricks to create a more beautiful wall for a more economical price.
- Reinforced: Reinforced masonry ensures load-bearing walls can withstand heavy compressive loads and are a requirement at certain intervals in a construction.
Schedule a Consultation in Tennessee and Arkansas
Whitney-Anderson Building Group, LLC serves Memphis, Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas and the entire Mid-South region. Schedule a consultation with our commercial masonry contractors by calling 901-382-9711.